|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2022-06-14 (19 days ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 80 ||All time: 9,860 This week: 164|
This package provides a class to map object variables to database table records.
A base class performs several operations of models to store and retrieve model variables in a database table.
Applications can create sub-classes to configure specific model objects.
Currently, it can:
- Connect to a given database using a PDO object passed to the class
- Load a model object with a given identifier from the class constructor function
- Create or update model objects by assigning model class variables
- Provide automatic model class variable getter and setter functions
- Find model objects that match a given criteria
- Define relations with other model classes in the model sub-class
- Find related model objects that match a given criteria
Allows you to use model's classes and work with it on database instead of sending query every time
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.